Anyhow, we spent a portion of Wednesday and Thursday preparing for our yummy Thanksgiving meal! We ate so much! Then on Friday, my sisters, nieces, and I went roller-skating at the local “Fun Factory” and then later that evening the whole family went out bowling. It was a fun-filled holiday weekend, I could not have asked for a better way to spend this holiday than with family, especially with my grandfather.
all of us together (additions included)
my sisters, my grandfather, and me
my grandfather and my three beautiful nieces (see how my g-father’s face lights up when he is around his three precious great-granddaughters!)
my sisters and I...in order of age from left to right,
I love my two best friends :)
That is all the pictures from our fun-filled Thanksgiving weekend. S and I hope that each one of you were able to spend your Thanksgiving with loved ones.
I still have not had time to upload the pictures of our apartment all decorated for Christmas, but I promise it will come soon. Things have been getting quite busy for S and I and so hopefully, I will be able to find the time to upload the pictures so that you can see our big tree!
until next time ~kate

2 comments:
I'm so glad you got to spend time with your family! I know that was real special for you. I got to spend time with my new adopted family here in texas. i love them. they're such a blessing in my life.
Fun times. Family is a wonderful thing! Thanks for posting pictures... you should do that more often :)
Post a Comment