Thursday, June 5, 2008

Life of the Un-Employed...an un-picture post

So, I figured that I would break our stint of silence and clue you in on what life for us has been like since our last post. I apologize for the long break, however for a while there we were living in an empty apartment with an air-mattress on the floor and clothes in a suitcase so...really there was nothing exciting to write home about. 
But now, though there may not be much exciting going on at this very moment, our lives have changed at least for a little while. 
We are in Enterprise...my hometown. 
At the moment, Stephen is on the job hunt and he is indeed "chomping at the bit" to get a job to keep his mind occupied. 
On the other hand, I, though just as equally un-employed as S, am keeping busy making sure the house is clean and tidy, cooking yummo meals, and also making sure my mom does not over-do it since she just had surgery on Monday. 
And though, in due time, we will both have a routine to keep, I am truly enjoying this time in between.

Now that I have caught you up to date on how we are doing and where we are, I am going to explain the latter half of the subject line "an un-picture post". 
My full intention was to include pictures from the passed few weeks in the post. However, in the midst of moving; and also not having completely un-packed all of our things...we seem to have mis-placed the cable we need to upload the pictures from the camera onto the computer (bummer). 
So, instead I am going to gear you up for some great pictures...ENJOY! ;) 
 

 - insert picture here -
This is when my car turned 100,00 miles old, what a great memory!
 

- insert picture here -
This is Stephen all decked out for graduation! I am so proud of him!!


- insert picture here -
Stephen and his parents at graduation!! 
 

- insert picture here -
My last day at work :(  - I miss you guys!!


- insert picture here -

oh wait...that's me :) (i just took that one with the computer...so that one does not count)

Anyway, I guess that is all for now. 
Next post...who knows what it will be, I guess you will just have to wait and see :)

~kate

2 comments:

Ashley Davis said...

you're so funny with your pretend pictures!

wow, i can't believe you guys have already moved and everything! thats huge!

hope everything goes well with settling in and job-hunting! enjoy the time off, you deserve it!

the smiths said...

i'm so glad yall made it and are settling in, a little bit! i've been wondering how the move went and how you are adjusting to being back in near your family! hope yall find jobs! i know the hunt is FRUSTRATING!! =)