Sunday, May 13, 2007

My husband

I wish the computer would cooperate with me so that I could download a picture of him, but alas...for some reason it is taking longer than it should but...those that know him know what he looks like and for those who do not, the pictures to the right will have to suffice for now.
Anyway, I finally am getting the chance to take a moment and remind my husband of how much I love him! Today, twenty-three years ago, Stephen Joseph was born to Malcolm and Cindy Holmes...now we obviously did not know each other way back then...but just over three years ago our paths crossed in college and then almost one year ago I took on his last name the day we were married (one of the happiest days of my life).
I truly cannot imagine my life without this man, he makes me laugh like no other, he provides for my every need, he loves the Lord so deeply, and he does so many things to show me his love and to provide for me or rather us. I wish there were some way to show or tell him how deep my love runs for him...because words do not do justice to explain it.
Anyway...so here's to you baby! I love you so much! I hope that your birthday was GREAT...even if you did have to spend it with me :) I am here for you ALWAYS and no matter where God leads us in life...know this: I will be there by your side ALL the WAY (because...I love you)!!
Happy 23rd Birthday!!
~your wife

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All my warm wishes....and it was really wonderful reading through this...thank you for this wonderful post...and hope all is well with you!!!

Anonymous said...

Stephen and Katy,

I feel incredibly cheadted not to know you as a couple. Katy, you seem like such a wonderful person! You sound so perfect for Stephen. I always knew that he would make someone a wonderful husband someday. I just wish I could meet you in person! Maybe someday. And as for my wonderful little brother, I can't believe you are 23. It seems impossible! I am proud of the man you have become! Know that we love you so much and wish you a wonderful birthday! I miss you and hope we can see each other soon. Take good care of each other! Tanya