Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The number seven

...so Alli "tagged" me on her silly blog to divulge seven interesting facts about me...so here we go :)
1. I am in the minority when it comes to which hand I write with...I do not know the percentage of lefty's to righty's but I do know that the righty's out number us more often than not...
2. I am the youngest grandchild on both sides of my family, specifically the youngest of 20 grandchildren on my dad's side...
3. I was born in Ft. Sill, Oklahoma...so I am an "Okie" at heart...
4. I am extremely fearful of knives...I cope when I have to use one, but nine times out of ten, if I can get my husband to cut something for me (especially when I am cooking) I let him do it.
5. I am exactly two weeks older than my husband...
6. I am named after my great-grandmother, Katherine Madsen, who passed away when my grandfather, Erling, was a wee little boy...
7. My dad is a helicopter pilot...not too many people can say that :)
(I normally do not do these question thingies, but since Alli is a friend and she tagged me...I thought I would do it this time around)
...so I just wasted a little bit of time at work...oh well...it was on my mind and so I thought that I would take the time to do this now...rather than later...
~kate

1 comment:

Rebecca M. said...

I think I only knew # 1. Hope you are having a great week Katy!