But first off...when I arrived home from work last Friday...this was waiting for me:

A bouquet of sunflowers...compliments of two of my favorite people in the world...my mother-in-law and Stephen's Gramma! Thanks you two!
Then on Saturday, my parents, one of my sisters, Ashley, and her friend, Joey came to Birmingham and we went to Olive Garden (my favorite restaurant) for lunch and then went to the Botantical Gardens and walked around and took some pictures (that I will post soon) and then Ashley and Joey headed back to Atlanta but mom and dad stayed around until Sunday...we went out for breakfast and then mom and dad took me birthday shopping and then we came back and had birthday cake and milk...it was great :)

a picture of my birthday cake (Stephen made it for me)!!
I love the simple birthdays! This birthday was simply...FANTASTIC! I could not have asked for a more relaxing weekend than one with lots of laughs.
A bouquet of sunflowers...compliments of two of my favorite people in the world...my mother-in-law and Stephen's Gramma! Thanks you two!
Then on Saturday, my parents, one of my sisters, Ashley, and her friend, Joey came to Birmingham and we went to Olive Garden (my favorite restaurant) for lunch and then went to the Botantical Gardens and walked around and took some pictures (that I will post soon) and then Ashley and Joey headed back to Atlanta but mom and dad stayed around until Sunday...we went out for breakfast and then mom and dad took me birthday shopping and then we came back and had birthday cake and milk...it was great :)
a picture of my birthday cake (Stephen made it for me)!!
I love the simple birthdays! This birthday was simply...FANTASTIC! I could not have asked for a more relaxing weekend than one with lots of laughs.
~kate
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Katy!
...aww...thanks :)
Hey Katy. Do you have an email address?
Post a Comment