Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What?

Okay, so my sis (Melanie) has three beutiful little girls (pictured above)...upon receiving some recent pictures from her of my three cute nieces...I have come to the conclusion that they are not so little anymore! Where did all the time go? They are not supposed to be this old!! Now, I realize that I was pretty young when I became an aunt (at the mere age of 12!)...but boy they are making me feel old by just looking at these sweet pictures of them! (like the one above) But even though they are making me feel old...I am just overwhelmed with how much I love these three! They are so sweet and lovable...how can you resist such sweet faces?! Not this aunt... :)

Well, that is all for now...I will try and post soon to fill you in on our life and family times :)

~kate

1 comment:

Nicole said...

hey girl!!! this is nicole...stopped by to see you guys and add you to my world......it was so good to see you today.....