Thursday, October 11, 2007

My older sister, Ashley

So, I know it has been a while since either of us have posted anything, but I figured it was high time we did and what a better reason to do so than to wish one of my (kate) sisters a wonderful birthday! So without much further ado...
On this day, October 11th, many years ago ;) Elizabeth Ashley, was born to my parents. I was not in the picture at the time (I came three and a half years later), but Melanie (my other sister) was. And even though, once I came along...we had our differences and pulled each other's hair a time or two...she is now one of my closest friends and confidants (sp?) around...and I truly cannot imagine my life without her.
Ashley, me, and Melanie on my wedding day (06.24.06)

Ashley and I back in 2004...I think?
Ashley, as she is better known to most...has been and still is one of the best sisters...EVER (Melanie being the other). And on this day, even though we cannot be together to celebrate...I want to wish you a wonderfully, magnificent birthday! I love you so much...and I am thankful to call you my sister and friend :) I have many memories of us growing up and I know those memories will only be added to as life comes our way...
I love you, Ashwee!
~your little sis, kate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing well friend!

Unknown said...

i lost your website and had to find it... what a wonderful surprise to see a post for me :-)

i can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving... it will be nice to have everyone together at one time!!!

love ya,

ashley :-)