Friday, May 9, 2008

Okay...so let's play the "tag" game...

Five things on my to-do list:
1. Clean my desk here at work…it is a MESS!!
2. Deep clean our apartment.
3. Call my parents.
4. Call my sisters, Mel and Ash.
5. Start Packing.

Five snacks I love:
1. Peanut Butter M&M’s.
2. Sun Chips.
3. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
4. Yogurt.
5. Almonds.

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Tithe.
2. Support Missionary Friends…like Camp Victory.
3. Buy a house.
4. Give.
5. Pay off school loans and become debt free!

Five bad habits:
1. Wasting Time.
2. Forgetting to return emails and/or phone calls.
3. Twirling my hair in my fingers.
4. NOT folding laundry.
5. ...okay now I am depressed...

Five places I have lived:
1. Ft. Sill, Oklahoma.
2. Laurel Hill, Florida.
3. Enterprise, Alabama.
4. Chancellor, Alabama.
5. Birmingham, Alabama.

Five jobs I’ve had or have:
1. Admissions Counselor.
2. Resident Director/Assistant.
3. Nanny.
4. Bear Extraordinaire at Build-a-Bear Workshop.
5. Camp Counselor.

I tag….
1. Allison S.
2. Lory P.
3. Joy G.
4. Rebecca M.
5. Heather J.
6. and one more for good measure...Kari B.

2 comments:

the smiths said...

Bear extrodinaire?!? Hahahaha.. I do vaguely remember when you worked there, though-think I might have been working at HydraSpa or something then? LOL

Anonymous said...

Five things on my to-do list:
1. Call Amanda and tell her I picked up my bridesmaid dress today.
2. Vaccum my car
3. Wash my dishes
4. Look up the bus route to get to work tomorrow.
5. Wash my clothes for work.

Five snacks I love:
1. juice- Kale and Pinneapple
2. seaweed rice cakes
3. cliff bars
4. lara bars
5. Almonds.

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Tithe.
2. give money to my brazilian friends at the church
3. Buy a house.
4. buy my siblings houses
5. Pay off my family's school loans and become debt free together!

Five bad habits:
1. facebook
2. saying "ridiculous"
3. not washing my dishes
4. tapping my makeup brush off in the sink
5. picking at my scars on accident

Five places I have lived:
1. Brazil
2. Florida
3. Alabama
4. Texas
5. Camp

Five jobs I’ve had or have:
1. CIT and Cook at summer camp
2. Floor Mgr at Building Supply Store
3. Waitress/Cocktail
4. Student Worker for Housing Dept
5. Ran a teleprompter for a public service announcement