Saturday, June 21, 2008

My last day at SEBC

On my last day of work, I made some rounds to people who have been a part of my "growth" time at Soustheastern. Here are a few of the pictures from that day...

Mrs. Judy!!
She is wonderful and basically runs the school, without her we would all be lost!!

Dr. Hawkins, a.k.a. D-Hawk
President of SEBC...fellow red-head :)

Anita!
She is also another one of those ladies of whom we would be lost without!! :)

Lynn...
How do I even begin to describe this incredible woman?
She is the GREATEST boss a girl could ever ask for...if you are reading this Lynn, I miss you!!

Kari, me and Lynn...the ladies of the Admissions Department, all we are missing now is Paul.

Being silly is a requirement for working in the Admissions Department...

Kari!!
My lunch buddy, but more importantly my friend...miss you girl!

Well, that was my last day of work at SEBC...a bittersweet day.
If any of you guys that are reading this are from SEBC...I miss you, I miss being there, but know without a doubt that this is where Stephen and I are supposed to be at this time in our life.

More below and more to come...later ~ kate

No comments: