June 24th 2006, is the day I married my best friend...Stephen Joseph.
And now here we are two years later. We have experienced a lot of changes together over the course of the past two years, it has been an adventure with no regrets. And I am discovering each and every day that I am more in love with him today than I was two years ago. It's funny how two years ago I thought that there was absolutely no way I could love him more than I did back then, but oh yes it is sure possible.And today, I really cannot imagine life without my dear husband.
Below are a few pictures from our wedding day and then there are a few recent photos from this past weekend. We were able to scoot out of town this past Friday and Saturday and head down to Panama City Beach and enjoy each other's company for at least a little while...
5 comments:
YAY! Two years...wow have the flown by! Congrats to you both. Hope y'all are doing well :)
has it really been two years!? oh my! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! Two years...woohoo!!! You made it:) Love the pictures by the way!!
Well Hello! It's been a while since I've been on a computer...
1. Congratulations on 2 years!I remember when you two met for the first time. It seems like forever ago.
2. Love all the pictures and updates. Glad you guys are following the Lord's lead in your lives and hope to hear more on how things are going.
3. I will try to post soon :)
Late congrats Congrats you 2!
Post a Comment