Friday, December 12, 2008

there and back again...

So, like I said in the previous post...we are home!
Here are a few pictures that we took while we were on the road...

entering "Vacationland"

the view that greeted us along the way...what a sight!

so it is a little blurry, but this proves that we are back in "Sweet Home Alabama"

What a trip! I cannot explain to you how incredibly thankful I am that Stephen and I were able to make this trip up to Maine for Thanksgiving.
Along the way, we stopped for about a week in Pennsylvania to check out the church that is currently looking for an Assistant Pastor...Stephen shared his testimony in both Sunday morning services and then Sunday evening he gave a little devotional...and I must say he spoke really well!
After our little stop to PA...we continued northward to Maine to surprise his family for Thanksgiving.
We were in Maine just over two weeks with the Holmes family...and we not only were able to spend Thanksgiving with the family, but we were also able to cheer on Stephen's youngest sister, Britnie, while she played her first basketball game of the season! We also ate way too much yummy food...played fun games...cut down a Christmas tree in the snow...decorated the house for Christmas...so needless to say we had a lot of fun spending time with family.

Now, we are home. :)
And we have some praying and decision-making to do about our future...so if you think of it, keep us in your prayers!

Until next time ~ kate

No comments: