Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My husband...

is officially the same age as me...today! :)
Happy Birthday, babe! I love you SO much!!
This year we are both rockin' the number "25"...and I truly cannot imagine a better person to share this adventurous year with, than my handsome husband. :)
But the "adventurous" part of our year is not just the age we have both recently turned...rather the adventurous part has only just begun for us. For starters, in a matter of two weeks we will be packing our bags and heading down to C.V. to serve alongside each other for nine weeks in a place that holds very dear memories for me. And this year, I have the privilege of making new memories with my husband...what an honor! Then...after summer camp is over, Stephen and I will have a little bit of down-time to relax before he leaves for basic training in September. This is most likely where the true adventure will begin...once Stephen completes basic training, he will then move on to Texas for his year long training (A.I.T.). Thankfully, I will be able to join him in Texas...and though it will be the farthest I have ever lived from my parents...I am so excited to begin this new chapter with my husband.

So here's to another beautiful year of life!
~kate

No comments: