Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today, I praise Him...

  • for His unfailing and unconditional love for His children...
  • for who I am because of His love...
  • for life ~ it's one more day to give glory to my Father in Heaven!
  • for my husband ~ who is training as we speak to help to defend our country's freedom...
  • for a great report from my o.b. yesterday afternoon...
  • for my cell phone ~ to call family with exciting news!
  • for my mom ~ who was nearby to be able to share in my excitement yesterday evening, and she was just as excited as I was (and still am)!
  • for prayer ~ it truly is a powerful thing!
I could probably go on and on with all of the things I am thankful for...but the ones above are at the top of my list today.

Until next time ~ kate

4 comments:

Ashley Davis said...

Can't wait to hear boy or girl!! And names!!! So fun!

Dolly said...

I know! Can't wait to hear! You're leaving us hanging!

steve, kate, annelise and joseph said...

I so wish I could tell you guys...soon enough though...I promise!!

Jamie and Joy George said...

hey mama - how are you feeling these days? The pic's are cute...keep 'em coming!!