Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life as we know it...

Our sweet girl is fifteen months old and full of loads of energy! Daily she amazes us with how much she is learning and growing. As of right now, she can sign a handful of words and usually gets them right too ~ we are still working on the "all done" sign, she knows how to sign it, but using it correctly is another story. She is a pure joy to both Stephen and I and we truly cannot imagine life without her.

She loves this headband and always asks for it to be put on her when she digs it out of her toybox

Spinning around and around and being absolutely hilarious, as per usual!

My sweet girl...I love her SO very much!

Life feels like it is moving at warp speed most days, especially when I look at my daughter. She is not a little baby anymore, but rather a fun-loving little toddler and precious girl. I could not be more thankful than I am for her sweet life...and am honored that the Lord chose for Stephen and I to be her parents. And I know she will be a great big sister...in just a few short months!

I know this post is short, but I am pretty sure I just heard a certain little girl waking up from her nap...back to the real world.

~ kate

No comments: