Anyway as you have read in the most recent post before this one, Stephen and I celebrated our one year anniversary (woo-hoo!) and I think the reality of our working opposite shifts really set in after being able to spend an extra-long
But anyway, on a lighter note, as Stephen said below...we really enjoyed our weekend away. It was not just because it was our anniversary, but that was defintely part of it...and it was also because we were able get-away from the busy-ness of Birmingham and enjoy the beauty of nature (like the picture in this post).
Anyway, I know this post is not very long but I figured that I would share these Friday night thoughts with you and let you know that we are doing well and enjoying being together where God has us right now.
~kate
1 comment:
Hope You have a great week Katy, Thank you for praying for us :)
Post a Comment