Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What to post...

So as of late...I have been at a loss as to what to write about...nothing of consequence has been going on in Stephen and I's life...however we are enjoying every moment of every day that we can spend together :)
So anyway, this past weekend my mom and I took a short trip over to Atlanta to visit my sister Ashley...this was tons of fun! However, I forgot to grab my camera on the way out on Friday...so alas I only have one picture that my sister emailed me of our fun little weekend (obviously the one above)! It was so neat though to see my big sis in her place and meet people she works with and for...I am so very proud of her (Ash if you are reading this then adjust it to say "I a very proud of you" ). Anyhow, on Friday, the Art Consultant Firm that Ash works for put on a benefit for breast cancer research and all the proceeds they received from either the sell of the artwork there at the studio or just in donations was donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Then Saturday and Sunday we just hung out and went shopping a little bit and had fun spending time with Ashley and her boyfriend Joey (I think that it is okay to say they are dating now...?). However, when I arrived home I was so wiped out...I would have loved to just have another weekend to recuperate from my original weekend...we were going the whole time! :) But it was worth every minute...for sure!
So...now it is back to the ol' grindstone...for both Stephen and me...and we both cannot wait for this upcoming weekend, we have absolutely no plans...what a perfect weekend to relax and enjoy each others company.
Well, I guess that is all I have to share for now... until next time... :)
~kate

3 comments:

Daniel & Mae said...

random...just wanted to let you know that i have FINALLY gotten around to putting you on my friends list like i said i was going to do a long time ago...hope you are doing well!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a great week. I know how "busy" can be :)

Amber said...

Hey Kate, got your comment on my blog--good to hear from you! Yes, Jacob and Tansy are in CA, and are doing great--very happy and he is going to language school to learn Chinese. He was speaking it to me the other day, it sounded so different, real nasal and tonal. anyway, if you want, email me at ariachic79@aol.com and we can talk further. talk to you soon!
amber