Monday, January 21, 2008

so...

Stephen and I at my friend Kari's wedding just before Christmas

Let's see...what is there to write about?

Things have pretty much returned to normal since our journey to Maine for Christmas.

Last week, Stephen registered for his final semester in college!! Woo-hoo!! We are both quite excited for this part of our journey to be almost through...although the next step still seems a little scary for both of us. But even still...last semester excitement has definitely set in here in our abode. However, we would definitely appreciate your prayers for us as we decide what our next adventure will entail.

In other news, this past Saturday...it snowed...here...in Birmingham...Alabama!! Now, it does not matter that it was only about an inch or so...but it snowed! Now...both Stephen and I have seen snow, but I personally have never seen snow on my car! And the last time it snowed down here in the south, well it was about 15 years ago. Back then I was not in the Birmingham area to see the kind of snow fall they received here. The Birmingham area received about 3 feet on snow back then, whereas where my family was living in Florida, we received about an inch or so. Anyway, the snow lasted all of like an hour or so this past Saturday...but it was still beautiful and fun.

Anyway, I guess that is about it...oh wait, I should probably make mention of how well the pro-football team, that my husband has been a fan of since before he was born, played on Sunday night. Well they are headed to the Super Bowl! Go Patriots!! Pursuit to perfection, baby! Love you honey...who would of thought, I would ever actually know how to understand what goes on in a football game.

Well, I am out...later dudes!

~kate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love updates!