Monday, August 11, 2008

A few pictures

So, I know that it has been a little while since I mentioned that I bought a new camera.
And this morning I successfully accomplished uploading pictures from the camera to the computer. All by myself! That my friend is one heck of an accomplishment.

They are nothing fancy, but I figured I would share some pictures with you guys, especially since it has been a little while since I even posted pictures on here.
I see the cobwebs...but I thought this shot was interesting.

Here I am on the 4th of July with my sweet success of a cake.
This was my first ever attempt to make/bake a cake all from scratch (even the frosting).
Boy was it delicious!

Molly (my sister's dog) doing her all time favorite thing...swimming!

my attempt to take a self-portrait...it looks pretty good for the first try, right?

Well, I guess that about does it for me today.
I am off to the grocery store to get food for the week.

Have a splendid Monday!
~kate

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what an amazing dog!!! who does she belong to???