Monday, August 11, 2008

Kate's Picks...

Alright, so I am back from the grocery store.
All the groceries are put away in their allotted places.
What a nice feeling.
But anyway on to the reason for this quick little post...
A bag of Farmland Cheddar Crisps

Flat Earth Baked Fruit Crisps.

You need to go out and buy a bag...right now.

I just enjoyed a serving of these and boy are they delightful!

You can go here to read about them if you like that sort of thing.

But if you do not read about them...at least go out and purchase a bag or two. They have a few different flavors, the one above (Apple Cinnamon Grove) just happens to be the one I purchased.


So, in conclusion, if you are looking for a healthier choice for snacking, I recommend you reach for a bag of the Flat Earth Baked Fruit Crisps, you will not be sorry you did!

They are "Impossibly Good!"


peace ~ kate


p.s. new post below :)

1 comment:

Kari and Jordan said...

hey girl!! yeah things are going good!! Just waiting for time to pass by and wondering what God is going to do next. how are things going with you guys?