Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So...I caved.

The "25 Random Things" note has been circling around facebook lately, and so I thought I would also post it over here.

25. I am a child of God...a daughter of the one and only King of Kings.

24. I am named after two amazing women....Katherine, my great-grandmother on my mom's side; and Renee, one of my mom's best friends.

23. I have donated my hair to Locks of Love twice...and I may do it again some day.

22. My sister, Melanie, just released her first novel back in December about my grandfather's childhood...I know this is not about me but I am just so proud of my big sis!

21. My husband is working towards going into the military (he will be leaving in March for Basic Training if nothing changes), so pretty soon I will be an Army Wife.

20. My all time favorite movie is...The Princess Bride ~ "Stop this rhyming now I mean it...does anybody want a peanut?"

19. I am the youngest of three girls.

18. And unintentionally my parents named all three of us after characters from "Gone With the Wind" ~ Melanie (Hamilton), Ashley (Wilkes) and Katy (full name: Katie Scarlett O'Hara)

17. My husband is from Maine and I am from Alabama ~ the epitome of the north meeting the south...eh?

16. I am left-handed...in a right-handed world!

15. I was homeschooled from 5th till I graduated high school.

14. My dad is a helicopter pilot and my mom is an elementary school teacher.

13. I grew up watching Punky Brewster, Full House and Saved by the Bell...three of my all time favorite t.v. shows.

12. I am not a big fan of public speaking.

11. I am greatly afraid of knives...though I love to cook, so I suck it up and use knives...very carefully.

10. I am also deathly afraid of sharks...so needless to say I am not a big fan of swimming in the ocean.

9. I was born in Oklahoma...

8. I love the beach...but like I mentioned in #16 I am not a big fan of swimming in the ocean.

7. When I was little, I talked to myself in the mirror...a lot.

6. I love photography and I hope to one day have my own little side-business as a photographer.

5. In June 2006, I married the man of my dreams!

4. I am the youngest of 20 grandchildren on my father's side...but don't ask me to name them all! :)

3. I worked at an Express Oil Change for a little while during my sophomore year in college.

2. My all time favorite date night is actually a date night in with pizza and a movie.

1. I am not a big fan of wine by itself...however, if you add a little Sprite then I am all set!

Whew! I actually came up with 25 different things...I did not think I could do it :)

~kate

No comments: