Today, I am officially 18 weeks into this pregnancy ~ hooray! And though we still have quite a ways to go before the baby arrives (thankfully) ~ I truly am amazed at how fast the time has flown by since we found out that I was pregnant.
~ Week 18 ~
I feel beyond blessed to have the precious gift and responsibility of carrying our child...and I truly am ecstatic to see my husband be a father to our child ~ I know he will be remarkable :)I am pretty confident that I felt the baby move/kick today...it made me smile and thank the Lord yet again for this precious baby! And in a week and a half, I will be heading to my monthly check-up with my o.b. and hopefully our little blueberry will cooperate with the ultrasound technician and I will be able to find out if we are having a girl or a boy. I would tell you the names we have picked out, but you will just have to wait until we know what we're having before I spill those beans ~ too bad! Although, I will say that I love both of our names...and even though, at the moment the boy's middle name is still undecided ~ our two first names are spectacular! (if I do say so myself) :)
In other news, Stephen has almost been gone for one full week ~ one down...eight to go! Each day, I eagerly await for the mail lady to come bearing a letter from him, but thus far I have not received anything. :( But I am hopeful that in the next few days I will receive a very precious piece of mail from my soldier and I cannot wait...can you tell?! :) I know that he is doing well, but it is killing me that I have not talked to him since last Wednesday night! Oh, how I miss him so!
Well, I guess that about does it for me...I am out of ideas as to what to type ~ I know there was more I was going to add to this post but all those thoughts have left me, maybe I will remember them later on...we shall see!
Until next time...kate
2 comments:
18 weeks!?Yay! I can't wait to hear the names!!!
I'm praying for you, Stephen and Baby Holmes. I couldn't imagine being apart that long, especially while being hormonal and pregnant. I'm sure it'll go by fast!
My brother-in-law went to basic training for the air force, not sure how similar they are, this past june and it took a little while before anyone heard from him. Maybe in the next week, or so! You are such a trooper! That's so exciting you are soon going to find out the gender...that made it all that much more real to us. :)
Post a Comment