Monday, November 2, 2009

Counting my blessings...week by week

So...tomorrow I will head over to my doctor's office for another ultrasound (you can read the post below for the reason). Today however, I am officially 24 weeks (six months!) along...and one week closer to meeting our little girl.
This week, I am counting my blessings...yet again. I am so thankful to feel Annelise's constant movements ~ it makes me smile every time I feel her. This little girl has already captured the hearts of her daddy and me...and we cannot wait to meet her come February. For now though, we want her to stay put so she can continue to grow strong and healthy.

~ Here are two pictures to commemorate week 24 ~

This experience kind of feels surreal at times...I am so thankful that the Lord has given us the opportunity to raise this beautiful child in the nurture and admonition of Him. We both know it's a big responsibility and that there will be challenges along the way, but Stephen and I cannot wait to hold our little blueberry in our arms!

Until next time ~ kate

No comments: