We are now officially residents of the great big state of Texas...as of the day after Christmas.
I took Stephen back to the barracks on post on Saturday evening, but not before spending the past week sorting through all our stuff and organizing a few of our rooms before taking him back. Words cannot begin to describe how grateful we are for our new home! We entered into this apartment adventure not having actually seen the place that we now call home...and thankfully our prayers were answered with a safe, clean place to move into. Below are a couple pictures to give you an idea of what our new place looks like...
Our bedroom...
Our living room...
I cannot even begin to explain to you how excited we are to meet our little girl...but then at the same time there is SO much to do before she arrives! I am trying not to freak out, but rather take one day at a time.
#1 on my priority list for this week is to get a referral from my primary care doctor for an o.b. doctor on post...I am praying that this will be a quick process. Honestly, I do not think I ever realized the hoops I would have to jump through with Tricare (our military insurance) to move to a new post and line up doctors and such. I know our God is faithful and will supply all our needs, but at the moment I am a little anxious about making sure that I actually have a doctor that I can get into see in such a short amount of time. If you think of it, we would greatly appreciate prayer in this regard.
And while we are on the topic of prayer...Stephen turned in his off-post housing packet yesterday to his Platoon Sergeant. We are praying and hoping that once it makes it into the hands of command today, that it will not be long before he can move off-post and be home every night! Truly there is nothing quite like giving all our requests and desires over to the Lord...He knows what is best and we are resting in that comfort.
Until next time ~ kate

1 comment:
Cute Apartment! Lived with Tricare most of my life....Definitely will be praying! Keep Posting =)
Post a Comment