
I officially started dating the man I now call my husband...
Little did I know, six years later we would be working on four years of marriage and expecting our first child any day now. I was thinking about it last night, and honestly...I truly cannot imagine my life turning out any different than it has. Being married to Stephen has only enriched my life even more than I could ever have hoped for...he is my prince, my best friend, my confidant, my rock, the head of our household, the father of our child, and the love of my life.
I love you, babe!! I look forward to six...sixteen...even sixty more years (and then some) of being by your side.
...and for the record, I'm thrilled my dad gave his blessing to you six years ago...to date me :)
Love ~ your wife
p.s. ~ new post below too :)
1 comment:
I can't believe it's been six years... Time has gone by so fast. Have you had your baby yet?
♥KAtie G
Post a Comment