However, when I do actually have a minute to hop online there always seems to be a pile of laundry staring me in the face...reminding me, I really do not have time to waste...so the pile (unfortunately) wins the battle and I have to lay aside the computer and get back to life.
Honestly, though that's okay with me.
I am loving my life right now.
I could not be more content with where I am and what I am doing right now.
I mean, don't get me wrong, there are hard days...but we somehow manage to get through them and are no worse for ware on the other side.
I think that is God though...He sure knows how to take care of His children, and this daughter definitely is thankful for His patience and understanding as He molds me into who He wants me to be.
So for now, I may not be the most diligent of bloggers...but I am still here...folding laundry, changing diapers, tickling my baby girl, kissing my husband, and soaking up every minute of this glorious life...
Until next time ~ kate
1 comment:
welcome back!! i know what you mean...it seems like you'll never catch up. I still get that way. Anyways...look forward to re-reading your blog again!
Post a Comment