Monday, August 30, 2010

Hot, hot heat

So, obviously I am horrible at updating on here even once a month! Oops...so I will say it again...life just happens. Currently, I actually have a few spare minutes to breathe before A decides she has had enough of nap time. so here goes my hand at a new post:

Anyway, in an effort to beat the heat here in hot, hot Texas...A and I took a little plane ride up north to Maine "Vacationland" to visit Stephen's family. If only the weather here was like the weather in ME...we could possibly keep from melting every time we step outside our home. But until that day comes...we did enjoy the nice cool weather while in ME and I am pretty sure A enjoyed having so many willing play-mates at any given time. And now we are home and glad to be back with Stephen/Daddy!!

Here are just a few snapshots I managed to get during our visit...

First things first...the best pie I have EVER had: fresh Maine blueberry cream pie!!
A little girl hanging with one of gentlest dogs around...Buddy:
Stephen's Gram...what a special visit to meet her Great-Gram...
My little peanut...
Pampy and A enjoying the morning view on the deck...
Well that is all I have time for...A is up from her nap and ready to play!

Catch you on the flip side ~ Kate

No comments: